volunteer for leadership lorain county
Leadership Lorain County is always looking for alumni and community volunteers for our various programs throughout the year. Opportunities include:
- Be a speaker for our Signature Class or Intern Program
- Alumni support of Signature Class Road Rally
- Alumni support of Signature Class Poverty Simulation
- Intern mentor
- Intern Networking and Interview Event volunteer
- Alumni support of our Difference Makers Gala (February)
- Alumni support of our Annual Golf Outing (July)
- and more!
If you would like to volunteer for one of the above opportunities please use the button below to fill out the LLC Volunteer Form.
If you have any questions, or would like to learn more about the volunteer opportunities within Leadership Lorain County email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 440-281-8556.
leadership lorain county board
Leadership Lorain County is always looking for community minded alumni and community representatives interested in joining our talented Board. Although always seeking members of varied talents, the current needs are for professionals from the Education, Human Resource, Marketing, Finance and IT fields. To discuss this opportunity please contact our Executive Director Julie Cruz Blair at the phone number or email listed below.
Julie Cruz Blair, Executive Director